Quality, good taste and value
14 May, 2019, 8:49 am
ATTENTION all cake lovers. The Betty Crocker name has quality, good taste and value. It has won the hearts of families, ordinary cooks and professional chefs for almost a century now and no doubt it would win yours too!
The quality assorted cake mix, muffins and cookies come in a range of flavours with accompanying fudge or frosting that has won the hearts of thousands of Fijians for many years now.
Betty Crocker is capable of turning dull moments into instant delight without any fuss.
Website bettycrocker.com reports steps to make a chocolate covered pumpkin cake pops below:
- One box Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ cake mix (any chocolate flavour)
— 1-½ cups canned pumpkin pie mix (not pumpkin puree)
- Two tablespoons Betty Crocker™ rich and creamy chocolate frosting (any variety)
- Two cups dark chocolate candy melts
- Two tablespoons sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. In a large bowl, mix together chocolate cake mix and pumpkin pie mix. Stir until smooth, spread into a 9×13-inch baking dish. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the centre of the cake springs back when touched lightly.
- Remove cake and cool completely. Once cooled, slice the edges of the cake off and discard. Crumble the centre of the cake into a large bowl. Mix with chocolate frosting until a dough that resembles the texture of Play-Doh™ forms.
- Roll cake dough into 12 balls. If desired, press a paper straw into the centre of each ball to make pops.
- Melt the candy melts in a large glass bowl. Microwave in 30 second bursts and stir between, cooking just until the candy melts become smooth and melty.
- Dip cake balls into the candy melt. Use a spoon to ensure every side of the cake pop is covered. Place chocolate-covered cake balls on a piece of parchment. Sprinkle, if desired. Allow to set completely before serving.
Betty Crocker is distributed in Fiji by Motibhai Group – touching your lives with quality products.